Welham Jones Funerals and Memorials are family run funeral directors with a local funeral home in Tunbridge Wells Kent. From this branch we provide quality funeral services. As local funeral directors, our staff are here to support you under these difficult moments. Our funeral arrangements:
- deliver value for money at competitive prices, together with complete openness
- contain no concealed costs, no jargon & very clear communication
- are able to customize a bespoke service
- deliver 24/7 assistance
- provide pre-paid funeral plans
- funeral flowers & wreaths
Our Funeral Services in Tunbridge Wells Kent : Organising a Sevenoaks Funeral
There are a few things you need to do whenever a person dies. These involve:
- Obtain a medical certificate stating the cause of death. Usually produced by the doctor that was involved with their care
- You need to register the death at the Register Office
- Tell the Department for Work and Pensions
- Arrange the funeral
Cremation or Burial : Deciding upon a burial or cremation is not purely a personal choice, but can easily feature the wishes of the deceased, religious together with family traditions.
Repatriation : Welham Jones has a wide range of prior experience with repatriation, around the world. We offer a complete UK and international repatriation service of the highest standards.
Memorials, Coffins, Caskets and Flowers : We supply a complete array of memorial headstones, coffins and caskets and funeral flowers.
Prepaid Funeral Plans : A prepaid funeral plan is an economic approach so as to pay for you own funeral.
Local Funeral Directors in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent
Looking for a trusted local Tunbridge Wells funeral director that listens closely to your requirements? Which offers a memorable funeral service for all the best reasons. Contact our team right now on 01892 300330 or visit our funeral home, Welham Jones Funerals & Memorials, 39 Crescent Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LZ